In Batumi, October 4-6, the rapid tournament “Mamia Kharazi Memorial” was held in the hall of Batumi Sports School. There were 9 rounds in the tournament in two categories: U12 and Open.
In both categories, winners received medals, diplomas, and gifts.
The winner of the open tournament was national master Jambul Makharadze, and the winner under 12 boys was Giorgi Gogiashvili (Teacher: Alex Ter-Karapetyan).
Additional gifts were given to girls and boys with the best results under 8, 10 and 14 age categories, also to chess players from Kobuleti and to the oldest participant of the tournament – Elguja Antadze.
- Arsen Sazonov (Sopiko Tereladze)
- Luka Makharadze (Jambul Makharadze)
- Giorgi Gogiashvili (Alex Ter-Karapetyan)
- Luka Makharadze (Nino Tsitaishvili)
- Tamaz Lominadze (Sopiko Tereladze)
- Irakli Qurshubadze (Sopiko Tereladze)
- Jambul Makharadze
- Zviad Kamadadze
- Grigol Voskanyan
- Ani Qalichava (Amiran Mzhavanadze)
- Lulu Diasamidze (Amiran Mzhavanadze)
- Anastasia Gorgiladze (Leonid Neuronov)
- Mariam Kalandadze (Tengiz Didmanidze)
- Mariam Tsetskhladze (Leonid Neuronov)
- Nino Zhghenti (Alex Ter-Karapetyan)
- Dea Bedoshvili (Leonid Neuronov)
- Tinatin Beridze
- Diana Kutelia (Alex Ter-Karapetyan)
Mamia Kharazi was the first president of the Adjarian Chess Federation (1992-1996 ).